The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
Collection and storage of personal data
When visiting www.vkgoeswild.net
When you visit our websites vkgoeswild.net, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
Data transfer to the USA
Among other things, tools from companies based in the USA are integrated on our website. If these tools are active, your personal data may be transferred to the US servers of the respective companies. We would like to point out that the USA is not a safe third country in the sense of EU data protection law. US companies are obliged to hand over personal data to security authorities without you as the data subject being able to take legal action against this. It can therefore not be ruled out that US authorities (e.g. intelligence services) process, evaluate and permanently store your data located on US servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence on these processing activities.
We process inventory data (e.g., names and addresses as well as contact data of users), contract data (e.g., services used, names of contact persons, payment information) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and services. You can optionally create a user account, in which you can view your orders in particular. During the registration process, you will be provided with the required mandatory information. The user accounts are not public and cannot be indexed by search engines. If you have cancelled your user account, their data will be deleted with regard to the user account, unless their retention is necessary for commercial or tax reasons. It is your responsibility to save your data in the event of termination before the end of the contract. We are entitled to irretrievably delete all data stored during the term of the contract. In the context of registration and renewed registrations as well as use of our online services, we store the IP address and the time of the respective user action. The storage is based on our legitimate interests, as well as the user’s protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. In principle, this data is not passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary for the pursuit of our claims or there is a legal obligation to do so. We process usage data (e.g., the visited web pages of our online offer, interest in our products) and content data (e.g., entries in the contact form or user profile) for advertising purposes in a user profile, for example, to show you product information based on your previously used services.
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, so that we know from whom the request comes and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
Disclosure of personal data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure,
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Integration of services and contents of third parties
Within our online offer, we use content or service offers of third party providers on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer) to integrate content or services offered by third-party providers, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This always requires that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. We endeavor to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. The “pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as be linked to such information from other sources.
Data subject rights
You have the right,
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.